The key to opening a world of outdoor activities
The physically challenged (PC) assistance program became part of Monterey Bay Veterans (MBV) efforts with a request by California State University to provide consulting and direct assistance with P.C. access for the University’s dedication ceremony. Since that beginning, utilizing our wheelchair capable golf carts and vans, MBV established a transportation services program for most major events at all major outdoor venues including:
- Laguna Seca (All major race events and Spirit West)
- Pebble Beach (ATT Pro-Am, First Tee Open and Concourse d’ Elegance)
- Salina Rodeo Grounds (California rodeo)
- Salinas Airport (air show)
- Monterey Fairgrounds (Monterey Jazz Festival)
This transportation covers the associated parking lots and all accessible areas internal to the venue and provides all physically challenged with access to events and activities which would otherwise be out of the question.